Ola CEO Mr. Bhavish Aggarwal led to an electrified wave in the Indian market. Ola always believed in its mission of promoting electric mobility and ending the ICE age of vehicles.
Ola Electric’s new referral program includes just 3-steps. All you need to do is follow the steps mentioned below and check your eligibility before jumping.
Check Eligibility for Ola’s new referral program
STEP 1: Use your phone number for logging into the contest and input the OTP given following this add your name and email ID.
STEP 2: Add the details of three friends or family members that are hoping to purchase an Ola vehicle.
STEP 3: When your referrals get their OLA scooters delivered, you can earn Rs. 1,500 in your Ola Money Cashback account.
See this is so easy. Before we bid goodbye let’s have a quick look at the eligibility condition.
- Only 3 people can be refereed by an individual not more than that.
- You will only receive Rs. 1,500 on one Ola scooter purchased. It has nothing to do with the number of Ola vehicles purchased by your referral.
- You need to have an active OLA Money wallet account and must be 18 years of age with a license in hand.
- This offer is available only for Indian citizens residing in India.
- These rewards cannot be transferred to another person.
What are you waiting for then go and earn your reward. Fill out the form by visiting OLA